ECTS methodology and grading system06/06/2021
Application and recognition of ECTS06/06/2021
The Business College of Applied Studies „Prof. PhD Radomir Bojković“ Kruševac shall promote a work and educational environment that is free of discrimination and harassment, affirming the College’s commitment to equal opportunity and affirmative action. The purpose of this Policy is to foster and safeguard equality and enhance the protection provided by law.
According to this Policy, nobody may be discriminated against on the basis of age, ethnic or national origin, nationality, language, religion, belief, opinion (including political opinion and expression), health, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression (including a transgender identity), genetics, social status or any other characteristic.
- The treatment of a person less favourably than the way another person is treated, has been treated or would be treated in a comparable situation.
- A seemingly neutral situation, criterion or practice puts a person at a particular disadvantage compared with other persons, unless said provision, criterion of practice has an acceptable aim and the means used are appropriate and necessary for achieving this aim.
- The deliberate or de facto infringement of the dignity and integrity of a person or group of people by the creation of an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
- An instruction in order to discriminate.
The following conduct is not considered as discrimination:
- A procedure based on an equality plan, and intended to implement the intention of this Policy in practice.
- Justified different treatment, in due proportion, that is founded on a genuine and decisive requirement relating to a specific type of occupational activity and the performance of said activity.
- Different treatment based on age when it has a justified purpose that is objectively and appropriately founded and derives from employment policy, labour market or vocational training or some other comparable justified objective, or when the different treatment arises from age limits adopted in qualification for retirement or invalidity benefits within the social security system.
No one may be placed in an unfavourable position or treated in such a way that they suffer adverse consequences because of having complained or taken action to safeguard equality.
A person who considers herself/himself to have been the victim of discrimination may seek guidance, advice, recommendations and conciliation from the Erasmus coordinator. Erasmus coordinator is required to report any case of discrimination and to start procedure for protection against discrimination.
Business College of Applied Studies „Prof. PhD Radomir Bojković“ Kruševac shall provide work-space that meets the needs of any student or employee with a disability.